Our Volunteers Are VIPs (Very Important People)!
Together, we help to put the GREAT in St. Gregory the Great Catholic School!
Annual Family Volunteer Hour Requirements
● Twenty-five (25) hours plus two (2) bingo nights
● Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends can earn hours for your family.
● Families can opt out of these requirements by paying a fee. Please contact our bookkeeper in the Business Office for more information.
Volunteers working with the children must submit the following documents to the Main Office. If you work Bingo, this information is not needed.
● Please send your payment of $3.75 (cash or check payable to SGGS) for processing this form to the office.
● Complete this form after reading the handbook.
● Here you will find training dates and locations that are convenient for you. For more information about VIRTUS training, contact Cheryl Delatte or by calling the Main Office.
Thank you for your cooperation with these procedures to help us ensure the safety of our students.
**Please note all stated hours are subject to change: these are simply helpful guidelines.**